Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home Entertainment

 Samsung UN40D5003 40-Inch 1080p 60 Hz LED HDTV (Black)

Cyber Monday Deals Week in Home Entertainment Find holiday savings and gift ideas on HDTVs, Blu-ray players, home audio and theater equipment, accessories, and more. Learn more









Saturday, March 28, 2015

Samsung 40 Samsung UN32EH5000 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV

Samsung 40 Samsung UN32EH5000 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV

Samsung 40 Samsung UN32EH5000 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV

Samsung 40 Samsung UN32EH5000 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV

Low Prices. Wide Selection. Ultimate Convenience. Learn more about the  TV Promise and the benefits of buying a TV from 

I think people have been writing this device off prematurely. I received my Roku TV this morning and in less than 3 hours I've been able to set up all the apps I needed (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Warner Instant Archive, HBOGO, ShowtimeAnytime, etc) and am peacefully enjoying my new toy, perfectly happy with the video quality and all other customizable features.

Let me take you through it step by step. The TV was surprisingly lite and easy to take out of the box. Installing the stand was simple and took maybe 5 minutes altogether. The first thing I noticed was the size of the screen. This 48 inch TV was an upgrade from my 39 inch Samsung. Still I didn't think it would make that big of a difference. Well it did. Part of this is because the black border is so thin (maybe a little over an inch).

The rest of the set up was again extremely simple. I had never had a roku account so that was the first thing I did. One nice thing about this I noticed is that Roku only has you input your credit card info once and then assigns you the option of using a pin the make purchases. Again an extremely simple solution to something that could prove to be a real hassle with hundreds of different streaming channels. I kept my macbook out while installing the rest of the additional channels which I think made the process easier.

It's worth noting that while attempting to customize the screensaver I hit my first snag. The program froze and none of the arrows would do anything. Worst yet was that turning the TV off did nothing as when I turned it back on I was taken to the same spot I had been frozen in. Fearing the worst I attempted to go on the support website, thinking I may have had a defective model

Samsung 40 Samsung UN32EH5000 32-Inch 1080p 60Hz LED TV

No comments:

Post a Comment